HELP transactions and rollback D2

Help ! Under what circumstances does rollback fail ?
I have a database, start a transaction, (check intransaction for the
database), edit 1 record and post it, then call rollback rather than
commit. but it seems to be committed !
Help please
Dave

Re:HELP transactions and rollback D2

I w'd try to set BDE in noautocommit mode & see

dave bullar wrote:

> Help ! Under what circumstances does rollback fail ?
> I have a database, start a transaction, (check intransaction for the
> database), edit 1 record and post it, then call rollback rather than
> commit. but it seems to be committed !
> Help please
> Dave

Other Threads