Delphi: Custom Cursors

I wrote:
>This should be a no-brainer, but I havn't had any luck trying to figure
>it out.  How do you use custom cursors in your app?  I tried adding a
>cursor to my .res file, then using the loadcursor API.  However, the
>cursor wasn't compiled into my .exe (I verified this with Resource
>Workshop).  So, how do I get the cursor into my .exe?

Nevermind.  I figured it out (finally).  Apparently, I just needed to
move my $R CURSOR.RES directive to the unit where I used the cursor.
Funny, I thought I had already tried that.  Oh well, that's what I get
for not sleeping very much.

     James
 ABGU...@PRODIGY.COM

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah." - Anonymous

Re:Delphi: Custom Cursors

This should be a no-brainer, but I havn't had any luck trying to figure
it out.  How do you use custom cursors in your app?  I tried adding a
cursor to my .res file, then using the loadcursor API.  However, the
cursor wasn't compiled into my .exe (I verified this with Resource
Workshop).  So, how do I get the cursor into my .exe?

     James
 ABGU...@PRODIGY.COM

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah." - Anonymous

Other Threads