Direct access memory from your application

MemAccess Library gives programmers control of hardware devices from
Win32 application without using the Windows Drivers Development Kit(DDK).
The tool allows real-time direct access to memory mapped I/O. Typical
applications include ISA or PCI bus devices. MemAccess Library is also an
ideal replacement of old BASIC Peek or Poke statement. MemAccess Library
provides support for Windows 95/98/Me and Windows NT/2000.

Please visit http://www.zealsoftstudio.com/memaccess/
Hai Li         mailto:ha...@public.bta.net.cn
Zeal SoftStudio (P.R. China)
http://www.zealsoftstudio.com (English)
http://www.nease.net/~zealsoft/ (Chinese)

Re:Direct access memory from your application

Hai Li a crit dans le message ...

>MemAccess Library gives programmers control of hardware devices from

<spam snipped>

What is your question about the C-language?

<ot>
Is the source at last visible? I don't buy a car without having a look to
the engine.
</ot>

--
-hs-    "spaces, not tabs"
ISO-C Library: http://www.dinkum.com/htm_cl

"Hai Li" <ha...@public.bta.net.cn> wrote in message

> MemAccess Library gives programmers control of hardware devices from
> Win32 application without using the Windows Drivers Development Kit(DDK).
> The tool allows real-time direct access to memory mapped I/O. Typical
> applications include ISA or PCI bus devices. MemAccess Library is also an
> ideal replacement of old BASIC Peek or Poke statement. MemAccess Library
> provides support for Windows 95/98/Me and Windows NT/2000.

<ot>
There is a reason why you should use standard API calls to use hardware
devices.
</ot>

Tom

Other Threads