Win NT user accounts & Delphi

Is it possible to, from a logindialog in my Delphi app, use the the Win NT user ID and password to validate the person who wants to start my app? If so, any hints?

Carsten

Re:Win NT user accounts & Delphi

Windows NT has a function called LogonUser that does what your after.  I
have Delphi 4 Client/Server and LogonUser is defined.  Just type LogonUser
and wait for code complete to show the details.  The Delphi help file also
has the information on the LogonUser function.

"Carsten Ingemansson" <bigri...@helsingborg.se> wrote in message

Is it possible to, from a logindialog in my Delphi app, use the the Win NT
user ID and password to validate the person who wants to start my app? If
so, any hints?

Carsten

Other Threads