TMT Pascal 2.0 (32-BIT!)

Does anyone has a registered version
of TMT Pascal?
I just want to see the IDE interface before
I'll register myself!

Re:TMT Pascal 2.0 (32-BIT!)

Moritz Mertinkat came forth and spake thusly:

>Does anyone has a registered version
>of TMT Pascal?

Yes

>I just want to see the IDE interface before
>I'll register myself!

Similar to TP55/60 but not a TV app and no syntax highlighting as in
T/BP7

--
Pedt Scragg                    <postmas...@pedt.demon.co.uk>

Never curse the Crocodile's mother before crossing the river

Re:TMT Pascal 2.0 (32-BIT!)

In article: <KQeufAAIYy80E...@pedt.demon.co.uk>  Pedt Scragg

<postmas...@pedt.demon.co.uk> writes:

>Moritz Mertinkat came forth and spake thusly:
>>Does anyone has a registered version
>>of TMT Pascal?

>Yes

>>I just want to see the IDE interface before
>>I'll register myself!

>Similar to TP55/60 but not a TV app and no syntax highlighting as in
>T/BP7

Does it support third party .TPH files aka BP7/TP7?

-- Jay

| Jason Burgon - author of Graphic Vision |
| g...@jayman.demon.co.uk                   |
| http://www.jayman.demon.co.uk           |

Re:TMT Pascal 2.0 (32-BIT!)

Jason Burgon came forth and spake thusly:

>>>I just want to see the IDE interface before
>>>I'll register myself!

>>Similar to TP55/60 but not a TV app and no syntax highlighting as in
>>T/BP7

>Does it support third party .TPH files aka BP7/TP7?

No, unfortunately. The help file is in a different format and there is
no option to add further help files to it. The help is a bit clunky
compared to BP but not bad when you get used to it.

--
Pedt Scragg                    <postmas...@pedt.demon.co.uk>

Never curse the Crocodile's mother before crossing the river

Re:TMT Pascal 2.0 (32-BIT!)

Does anyone have a pascal compiler that i can download?

Re:TMT Pascal 2.0 (32-BIT!)

MIKEC0114 came forth and spake thusly:

>Does anyone have a pascal compiler that i can download?

If you mean a Borland Compiler then: No, there isn't one.

If you mean a compiler that is freeware then there is GNU Pascal, FPK
Pascal and TMT Pascal, all downloadable from the web.

http://home.pages.de/~GNU-Pascal/
http://home.pages.de/~FPK-Pascal/
http://www.tmt.com/

--

Pedt Scragg <postmas...@pedt.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> If you mean a compiler that is freeware then there is GNU Pascal, FPK
> Pascal and TMT Pascal, all downloadable from the web.

Sorry, but I must correct you here: TMT Pascal is *not* FreeWare.
You can download a demo version from the WWW, but if you really
want to use it you have to pay a license.  And (the more important
part for me):  TMT Pascal does not come with the source code of
the compiler.

The other two *are* FreeWere according to the GNU General Public
License, i.e. you don't need to pay for using the product (even
commercially); you pay only for support (if you wish some).  And
both compilers come with full source code you are welcome to
study, improve, and even re-sell - of course under the same
conditions of the GNU GPL.

Greetings,

    Peter
--
    Peter Gerwinski, Essen, Germany, free physicist and programmer
Maintainer GNU Pascal - http://home.pages.de/~GNU-Pascal/ - 1 Oct 1997

Re:TMT Pascal 2.0 (32-BIT!)

Jason Burgon (Ja...@jayman.demon.co.uk) wrote:

: In article: <KQeufAAIYy80E...@pedt.demon.co.uk>  Pedt Scragg
: <postmas...@pedt.demon.co.uk> writes:

: >
: >Moritz Mertinkat came forth and spake thusly:
: >>Does anyone has a registered version
: >>of TMT Pascal?
: >
: >Yes
: >
: >>I just want to see the IDE interface before
: >>I'll register myself!
: >
: >Similar to TP55/60 but not a TV app and no syntax highlighting as in
: >T/BP7
:
: Does it support third party .TPH files aka BP7/TP7?

Virtual Pascal's IDE is a Turbo Vision application with syntax
highlighting and a converter utility to convert Borland's .TPH files into
it's own .VPH files (which are compressed and a lot smaller).

I had to use their (fPrint) utility to convert the TVISION.TPH file...

AFAIK, fPrint is currently developing their own Win32 linker.

Regards,
        Antony.

ssu95...@reading.ac.uk
 Author of PowerMOD/2

... There are four kinds of lies:
...   There are lies,
...     Damned lies...
...  And party political broadcasts.

[END]

Re:TMT Pascal 2.0 (32-BIT!)

In article <KQeufAAIYy80E...@pedt.demon.co.uk>,
Pedt Scragg  <postmas...@pedt.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Moritz Mertinkat came forth and spake thusly:
>>Does anyone has a registered version
>>of TMT Pascal?

>Yes

>>I just want to see the IDE interface before
>>I'll register myself!

>Similar to TP55/60 but not a TV app and no syntax highlighting as in
>T/BP7

TP 5.5 and 6.0 had completely different interfaces. TP 6.0 had TV based
interface.

Osmo

Other Threads