Textout flicker and double buffering

Hi,

I have a very simple clock I made using a TTimer and a TLabel.  I use the
OnTimer handler to update the label every second, but I get flickering
since the font size is large (24 points) .  I've tried to use the Textout
API
but I get the same result.  I've seen similar posts relating to flicker and
ofter
double buffering seems to be the cure, but how do I use double buffering in
my case?
TIA
Bill

Re:Textout flicker and double buffering

In article <3dd4795...@newsgroups.borland.com>, WillIAM wrote:
> double buffering seems to be the cure, but how do I use double buffering in
> my case?

Set Doublebuffered:=true for the *parent* of the label.

Renate

Other Threads