Resizing parent form, TImage not resizing to match

I have a function that redraws an TImage (client aligned) after it's parent
panel resizes.
I find that the image component never seems to resize, the picture is scaled
and displayed but clipped to the original TImage designtime size. I set
image width and height properties but the'yre ignored.
Please help.
Claire Humphrey

Re:Resizing parent form, TImage not resizing to match

Claire Humphrey wrote:
> I have a function that redraws an TImage (client aligned) after it's parent
> panel resizes.
> I find that the image component never seems to resize, the picture is scaled
> and displayed but clipped to the original TImage designtime size. I set
> image width and height properties but the'yre ignored.
> Please help.
> Claire Humphrey

You also need to set Picture.Bitmap.

Image1.Width := 400
Image1.Picture.Bitmap.Width := 400;

Re:Resizing parent form, TImage not resizing to match

Thankyou thankyou thankyou :o)

Claire

Re:Resizing parent form, TImage not resizing to match

Call it poor design. Everyone resizing an image requires that hint.

Rene

Claire Humphrey wrote:

> Thankyou thankyou thankyou :o)

Other Threads