Problems with ListImages in a Win'98 clean machine

I developed an application with BCB5. It uses Access2k (with ADO) and it musk work in every Wyndows System,
with or without  Access.

I know I have to install DCOM95 (in a W95 machine), and MDAC2,5

I had some problems with ImageList in a W95 clean machime so i installed 40comupd.exe, and everything seems to be OK

But now I installed the program in a W98 clean machine and with 256 in the graphic adaptor the program doesnt work
property . It seems to be an error with the ImageList. If a select color of 32bits everything seems to be OK

What can I do?

Thanks.

Re:Problems with ListImages in a Win'98 clean machine

On 12 Jun 2001 11:37:51 -0700, "I?igo" <icam...@integratel.es> wrote:

>I developed an application with BCB5.

Best response will be obtained if you post Builder questions in one
of the .cppbuilder. newsgroups. This one is about the pre-Builder
C/C++ compilers, up to BC++ 5.02.

--
Wayne A. King
(ba...@torfree.net, wayne.k...@ablelink.org,

Re:Problems with ListImages in a Win'98 clean machine

This is not a Borland C++ Builder newsgroup.  Please post to a group that has cppbuilder in its name.
"I?igo" wrote:
> I developed an application with BCB5. It uses Access2k (with ADO) and it musk work in every Wyndows System,
> with or without  Access.
> [snip]
> What can I do?

> Thanks.