Help! Table File Damaged

   I've recentily lost a entire Paradox 5.0 table in Delphi 1.0
 and I don't know how to repair it. Is there some resource bult in
 Delphi or in one of its utilities (like DB Manager) to do that, or
 I need to purchase a separate application?

  Thanks in advance,
   Bruno Maia

--

Bruno Costa Pitanga Maia.
e-mail: m...@dcc.ufmg.br

Re:Help! Table File Damaged

Bruno Costa Pitanga Maia (m...@dcc.ufmg.br) wrote:
:    I've recentily lost a entire Paradox 5.0 table in Delphi 1.0
:  and I don't know how to repair it. Is there some resource bult in
:  Delphi or in one of its utilities (like DB Manager) to do that, or
:  I need to purchase a separate application?

:   Thanks in advance,
:    Bruno Maia

  I forgot to say that the table was damaged in a disk full situation
 and now, every time I tried to open it, I've receive the message
 "Table header/Index corrupted".

  Thanks again.

  Ps: Please, send replies by e-mail.

--

Bruno Costa Pitanga Maia.
e-mail: m...@dcc.ufmg.br
Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais. - Brazil

Other Threads