Thx a Lot ...

Next Stupid Question ...

          Where can I find the FAQ ? *sorryIreallydon'tknow*

Bye
     Patrick

"Und die Erde war wst und leer und es ward finster ber der Tyiefe"

Re:Thx a Lot ...

Patrick Bothe at Patrick Bothe <IrrLi...@cycosmos.com> said:

>Next Stupid Question ...

>          Where can I find the FAQ ? *sorryIreallydon'tknow*

If you had read the Mini-FAQ posted weekly on Sunday's you would have
found:

* Pascal FAQs:
   - The infamous, ubiquitous, mandatory and downright useful
     Timo Salmi's 'Common Turbo Pascal Questions and Timo's answers'
     is available at ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip
     Note that this runs to over 150 questions and answers and a list
     of Question Titles is posted monthly to comp.lang.pascal.borland

The Mini-FAQ:
 Copies available from http://www.pascal.force9.co.uk/faq/clpb-faq.txt
                        http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/clpb-faq.txt
                        ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/doc-net/faqclpb.zip

  Old versions from     http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/oldpfaqs/

--
staring out the window between two tower cases that look like pillars

Other Threads