TTable.Post not Posting

I'm running into a situation where I add (.Insert) a new record, then after
the user presses the "Save" button, I do a .Post.  On one particular
machine, the .Post does't actually Post the record.  I can go to another
area of the system to use that newly created record, and it's suddenly gone!
The Record is no where in site.

I'm using Delphi1.  Does any one have any hints at all on this one?

Thanks,
Jesse

Re:TTable.Post not Posting

In article: <6n0lmh$gc...@news4.ispnews.com>  "Jesse Castleberry"

<D...@iThink.net> writes:

> I'm running into a situation where I add (.Insert) a new record, then after
> the user presses the "Save" button, I do a .Post.  On one particular
> machine, the .Post does't actually Post the record.  I can go to another
> area of the system to use that newly created record, and it's suddenly gone!
> The Record is no where in site.

> I'm using Delphi1.  Does any one have any hints at all on this one?

try including the dbiprocs unit in your uses clause then make a call to
dbisavechanges(myTQuery.handle). If that doesn't work then try closing the
dataset immediatly after posting with myTQuery.close. (or MyTTable.close).

--

Greg Lorriman co. inc. & sons Ltd

Other Threads