Piece of cake or challenge??

  IE 4 's 'back ' button has a small arrow on right to drop down a
list, which apparantly is two button.

  Netscape 4's 'back' button is "smarter" in the way that when you
hold it down for a while will present the list, otherwise just do as a
simple click.  Personally I like netscape's approach.

  I wonder how hard it would be to implement it in Delphi 3.
  Any suggestion??

Re:Piece of cake or challenge??

In article <35764f8f.182041...@News.hk.super.net>, and...@aelhk.com (Anders

LEE) writes:
>  IE 4 's 'back ' button has a small arrow on right to drop down a
>list, which apparantly is two button.

>  Netscape 4's 'back' button is "smarter" in the way that when you
>hold it down for a while will present the list, otherwise just do as a
>simple click.  Personally I like netscape's approach.

>  I wonder how hard it would be to implement it in Delphi 3.
>  Any suggestion??

Dave Jewell had some articles in PCPro magazine for May & June 1997 on
implementing "cool buttons" and activated the drop-down menu with a click - I
would gues one just adds a timer to make it automatically drop down.

Alan Lloyd
alangll...@aol.com.

Re:Piece of cake or challenge??

In article <01bd8fef$292b4820$a3432fd1@matt_g.uunet.net>, "JobShark.Com"

<i...@jobshark.com> writes:
>The Central Office Technician II is responisble for the physical connection
>of wires to allow customers to receive a dial tone. They also monitor and
>analyze data and maintain operations to ensure continuity of service.

Shouldn't this be on the Visual Basic newsgroup - sounds too technical for even
a good Delphi programmer <g>

Does he/she need Strowger switch maintenance skills. With a company like that I
expect the training is good too, I expect after only a couple of years they're
sent on an "Expert Soldering" course.

Alan Lloyd
alangll...@aol.com

Other Threads