Hdd serial number again.

I need a piece of code that will grab the HDD serial number from the
Application's drive it is sitting on.... I know there is a

GetVolumeInformation

function but I am not that good yet. Help anyone? I need it for
Delphi2.

Please CC: to delphi...@proesc.conxion.com.au as news is very slow>

Lots of thanks, Peter May.
**********************************
Sale-Net
Internet Advertising

http://sale-net.conxion.com.au
Home of Camera Capture
Member of A.S.A.N

http://asan.actcase.com/
***********************************

Re:Hdd serial number again.

delphi...@proesc.conxion.com.au heeft geschreven in bericht
<34c8feea.171907...@203.108.8.98>...
|I need a piece of code that will grab the HDD serial number from the
|Application's drive it is sitting on.... I know there is a
|
|GetVolumeInformation

Your message header  says "HDD serial number AGAIN", so you probably
know that this question has been asked before ump{*word*249} times. (I'm sure
it has)
So here's the fast tip: goto http://www.dejanews.com ,  search for
"HDD serial number" ... and bingo!

Sincerely,
Dirk Claessens
Home   : <dirk.claess...@village.uunet.be>
Office : <dirk.claessens...@belgium.agfa.com>
"All programming is done with the glands.
 Logic is added later to tidy things up."