Saving TAG property info between executions.

--------------98EFEED22F68AB7200A9FEDD

What I'd like to do is save the TAG info of one form IN THAT FORM
between executions of the application.  I'd rather NOT store it to the
registry or to an INI file.  I understand that I can write the form out
as a TPersistent object and reload the form each time I run

But I'd like to have a sample of that if someone could email it to me.
See my address below.

Otherwise, is there a way to directly store the value into the
executable during runtime as it is changed?  Here again, if someone has
done this, could you send me a sample mini-app with source?

My email is:  dben...@pacbell.net

Thanx

Derek
--------------98EFEED22F68AB7200A9FEDD

begin:          vcard
fn:             Derek Benner
n:              Benner;Derek
adr:            PO Box 2248;;;Citrus Heights;CA;95611;USA
email;internet: dben...@pacbell.net
title:          Author
tel;home:       (916) 334-9358
note:           Specialization is for insects!
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
end:            vcard

--------------98EFEED22F68AB7200A9FEDD--