Error creating Window - Help urgently needed

I would appreciate some help on the error "Error Creating  Windoew". My
16bit
app just suddenly started giving this error. I use NT4 and never experience
such an error even with
more than 20 windoiws open, but with Win 95 and 3.1 after the second
windows it gives the error.
Also when I make a panel with edit boxes on the one window visible.

I have played with the stack and heap sizes but to no avail. I cannot go to
NT as OS as I have
2000 users.

This problem is really sticky and your help would be appreciated.

PS My app is C/S with an Oracle 7.2 back-end.

Thank you in advance...

Marinus

--
wille...@telkom.co.za