looking for *good* COM port componets for Delphi 1 with examples

        looking for good and reliable COM port component with
        good examples... for DELPHI 1

                                                - Fairlane -

Re:looking for *good* COM port componets for Delphi 1 with examples

I have been using Aysnc Professional for Delphi.

It is a VCL component from Turbo Power Software.
It has worked great in my Delphi 1 application.

Their web site is www.tpower.com
You can download a fully functional trial version.

Mark G. Zeringue
m...@ix.netcom.com

fairlane <fairl...@vtoy.fi> wrote in article <55vsva$...@hiisi.inet.fi>...

>    looking for good and reliable COM port component with
>    good examples... for DELPHI 1

>                                            - Fairlane -

Re:looking for *good* COM port componets for Delphi 1 with examples

Take a look at Async Professional For Delphi from TurboPower. It is
better than *good*! There's a trial run version at www.tpower.com.

John.

Other Threads