Generic Proxy Support for TidHTTP & TidFTP

Hi

I need some info on how to use a standard HTTP proxy with a TidFTP
connection.I tried using tSocks with svNoSocks but it does not seem to work,
is this the right approach or is there some other way, also, is it possible
to this with the TidHTTP component?

Francois Malan

Re:Generic Proxy Support for TidHTTP & TidFTP

"Standard" HTTP proxy do not support the FTP protocol (duh!). You need to
use an HTTP component for that,m passing it an FTP URL.

Good luck,
Stephane

On 10 May 2002, "Francois Malan" <franc...@backspace.co.za> wrote in

> Hi

> I need some info on how to use a standard HTTP proxy with a TidFTP
> connection.I tried using tSocks with svNoSocks but it does not seem to
> work, is this the right approach or is there some other way, also, is
> it possible to this with the TidHTTP component?

> Francois Malan

Other Threads