TP/Windows and TDW

I still can't get the de{*word*81} to work well. The STB.DLL doesn't work
with my STB Trio 32 video. TDVESA.DLL works after a fashion, slowly, when
running the de{*word*81} called from Program Manager. Calling the de{*word*81}
from TP hangs up and crashes. The text file downloaded here says to use
SVGA.DLL, but I can find no such DLL.

Is there a DLL specifically for the STB Trio 32? Is there an SVGA.DLL?

-- Jack

Re:TP/Windows and TDW

Jack McKay <j.a.mc...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

->I still can't get the de{*word*81} to work well. The STB.DLL doesn't work
->with my STB Trio 32 video. TDVESA.DLL works after a fashion, slowly, when
->running the de{*word*81} called from Program Manager. Calling the de{*word*81}
->from TP hangs up and crashes. The text file downloaded here says to use
->SVGA.DLL, but I can find no such DLL.
->
->Is there a DLL specifically for the STB Trio 32? Is there an SVGA.DLL?

Get the borland fix tdsvga.zip

ftp://ftp.borland.com/pub/techinfo/techdocs/other/misc/tdsvga.zip

->-- Jack

Bjork.

Other Threads