I just compiled the WEBROWSER DEMO of delphi 3 and it doesn't run because of this OLE???? What is OLE???

Hi all...

I installed the Delphi 3 as defaults and compiled the Webrowser demo.

When i run it in my computer or in computers that have delphi, it works but,
when i try to run it in computers that doesn't have delphi i got this
menssage:

Exception EOleSysError in module webrowser.exe at 00032D99.
Class not registered.

What is this OLE?

How can i make it work?

Please email to :

land...@brhs.com.br

Re:I just compiled the WEBROWSER DEMO of delphi 3 and it doesn't run because of this OLE???? What is OLE???

That means YOU DO NOT HAVE IE4+ installed

Landim <land...@brhs.com.br> wrote in message

> Hi all...

> I installed the Delphi 3 as defaults and compiled the Webrowser demo.

> When i run it in my computer or in computers that have delphi, it works
but,
> when i try to run it in computers that doesn't have delphi i got this
> menssage:

> Exception EOleSysError in module webrowser.exe at 00032D99.
> Class not registered.

> What is this OLE?

> How can i make it work?

> Please email to :