BDE 5.10 doesn't find Params

I just upgraded to BDE v.5.10 and all of a sudden some of my stored
procs have lost their param lists.  I set the DatabaseName property,
select the StoredProcName from the drop-down list, and no params.  I set
Active to True, then False, and still no params.  I can manually enter
in the params and it works fine, but why do some of my stored procs find
their params, and some don't?

Any illumination greatly appreciated.

Re:BDE 5.10 doesn't find Params

What database are you using?

Gary Searle
g...@datatask.com.au

Benjamin Toronto <btoro...@uswest.net> wrote in message

> I just upgraded to BDE v.5.10 and all of a sudden some of my stored
> procs have lost their param lists.  I set the DatabaseName property,
> select the StoredProcName from the drop-down list, and no params.  I set
> Active to True, then False, and still no params.  I can manually enter
> in the params and it works fine, but why do some of my stored procs find
> their params, and some don't?

> Any illumination greatly appreciated.

Re:BDE 5.10 doesn't find Params

Sorry for the delay in replying.  The DB server is Oracle 8.0.5
enterprise on Linux.  I'm running Win NT 4.0 SP 5 with Oracle 8.1.5
("8i") client.  Have you run into this problem before?

Re:BDE 5.10 doesn't find Params

Borland recommends highly that with 5.10 the client side must match the server
side in terms of version level.  Using the 8.1.5 client against 8.0.5 server is
not recommended with BDE 5.10.  5.10 is more sensitive to thise thand 5.01 was.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build

Other Threads