How to restructure a table with BDE Function?

I have created a table using TTable at runtime, but I need to add security
password to
the table. I can't find the method in TTable to add it. I have tried using
BDE function
"DbiDoRestructure" but I can't understand how to use it. Please help me how
to add the security password.

Thanks
Johanes

Re:How to restructure a table with BDE Function?

See the examples for DbiDoRestructure at
www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde/bdeapiex.

--
Bill