TLineSeries - coloured lines

Hi,
I use TChart, and inside there TLineSeries.
After tousends of trials I gave up: all TSeries Lines are always coloured
with the same red.
Can it be solved somehow? All other settings are working, only the line
colour not.

Thanks,
--
Peter Husztik
E-mail: husz...@gallup.hu

Re:TLineSeries - coloured lines

Hi Peter
The line series uses each point color ( Add( 123, 'abc', clBlue ); , but
If points have the special color "clTeeColor", then the
Series1.SeriesColor:=clBlue is used.

But, in 2D mode, Line series have the Pen.Color property.
(Series1.Pen.Color:=clBlue)

You can also try a FastLine series. It has also Pen and SeriesColor.

Regards
David

"Husztik, Peter" <husz...@gallup.hu> wrote in message

> Hi,
> I use TChart, and inside there TLineSeries.
> After tousends of trials I gave up: all TSeries Lines are always coloured
> with the same red.
> Can it be solved somehow? All other settings are working, only the line
> colour not.

> Thanks,
> --
> Peter Husztik