ole container vs ole object

Hello everybody...

I need help with a ole problem. Who can help me?!!?!?

This is my problem:
I want to export data to a word document and place that word document in an
oracle database so I can reuse and re-edit the document. To do this I need
to open a .DOT (sjabloon)- file. Fill in the data and save the document.

1) with an ole object to word.basic I can open and edit the document but
the save to my oracle database is something I can not realise (at least I
do not know how...)
2) in an ole-container I can save the document but I can not open an
document and insert the data.

So now I use both option. The first to open the document and insert the
data. Then I select all and copy and paste it into the ole-container. This
works ok, except that in the ole-container I lost my page-settings like
marges etc.

Who can help me?

Greetings,
Martijn van de Wetering