Help: Bouncing ball in a pinball game

Hello!

I and a friend are writing a pinball-like game, but the major problem is:

How to make the balls bouncing into other objects ???

Which technique should we use for it ?? Vectors or something better ???

Thank you VERY MUCH if you could help us !!!

Re:Help: Bouncing ball in a pinball game

On Mon, 24 Aug 1998, Mattias Dahlberg wrote:

MD> I and a friend are writing a pinball-like game, but the major
MD> problem is: How to make the balls bouncing into other objects ???
MD> Which technique should we use for it ?? Vectors or something
MD> better ???

I can't help you with specific ideas or code but I can suggest taking
a close look at one of the examples that come with TP7. It's a rewrite
of the classic BreakOut game. Hopefully the code is not too confusing
and you can make some use of it.

--
Erik Anderson, GIS Analyst   WWW:    http://www.wa.gov/kitsap/
Kitsap County DCD/GIS        E-mail: e-ander...@co.kitsap.wa.us

The opinions expressed herein are my own and not that of Kitsap County.
(to reply to this message, remove the dash from my username.)

Other Threads