Font Size Increasing in QuickReport Form

I have a report generated by QuickReport. It had been working fine (in development stage).

Now it increases most of the fields (both static and data linked) by at least one font size when
involked.

Resetting the sizes of the fields on the report works while I use the
TQuickReport Component | Preview, but the size increase is still there when I run the
program.

Additionally, when Delphi is exited and then started again. The report form grows back to it's
improper (larger) size and the fields must be reduced again to get the correct action out
of the TQuickReport Component | Preview.

I've checked the Print Dialog components, but can't seem to make a determination
as to were the problem is comming from.

Suggestions would be appreciated.

TIA
Steve