Delphi Live Chat: The VCL and Component Design

On Thursday, 30-Mar-00, 10 am PST, 1800 GMT

This is definitely a chat to attend! Chuck Jazdzewski, Chief Scientist and
Delphi Chief Architect, and several members of our senior R&D staff will be
on hand to answer questions relating to the Delphi and C++ Builder VCL,
including both the visual and non-visual components. They will also discuss
component design issues. You won't get it from a better source -- so be sure
to have your questions ready. We will enable the /ask option on Wednesday
night for those of you who can't attend due to time-zone challenges.

Scheduled speakers include:
Allen Bauer
Mark Duncan
Mark Edington
Chuck Jazdzewski
Danny Thorpe
Steve Trefethen

For more information, prior chat transcripts, and chat login instructions,
see http://community.borland.com/chat/

Follow-ups go to borland.public.delphi.vcl.components.writing

--
John Kaster, Borland DevRel http://community.borland.com
Help me raise money to fight cancer