Need help with creating new files please help!

Hello,

Can someone tell me how to do the following i am needing to know.

Create a new file and and stick command.com and autoexec.bat for an example
inside 1 big file
Then make a decode proccess to make it so it will extract the files out of
the big file how can this be done?

Re:Need help with creating new files please help!

Well,

you made a lousy example. Because the Command.Com, but anyhow you could create
a piece of code which creates a new file of byte then
1. Write the name of the the file
2. close name with a unique code like (0,255,0,255) or something
3. Write all the data from the input file
4. Close data with the unique code.
5. Begin with 1 with new input file

But there's a small problem : I don't know if Command.Com holds 0,255,0,255
inside, because if it does your code will make mistakes.

Leon "The Sorceror" Friesema

Agent wrote:
> Hello,

> Can someone tell me how to do the following i am needing to know.

> Create a new file and and stick command.com and autoexec.bat for an example
> inside 1 big file
> Then make a decode proccess to make it so it will extract the files out of
> the big file how can this be done?

Other Threads