Curser Flicker Rate

I have Borland Pascal With Objects (circa 10/92). The package has the real
mode  IDE (TURBO)and the protected mode IDE (BP) and the windows hosted IDE
(BPW).  The windows hosted IDE will create windows, real mode and extended
dos programs. When I run the BPW under win 95 and exit the curser blinks
very fast. I can go adjust the curser rate and every thing is fine. Then
when I run BPW again I get the same problem. It is as if the BPW is
interfering with the curser rate. Can anyone help me?  Thanks in advance!

---John C.

Re:Curser Flicker Rate

On 21 Apr 1997 12:18:17 GMT, "John B. Coarsey, PE" <coa...@jea.com>
wrote:

>I have Borland Pascal With Objects (circa 10/92). The package has the real
>mode  IDE (TURBO)and the protected mode IDE (BP) and the windows hosted IDE
>(BPW).  The windows hosted IDE will create windows, real mode and extended
>dos programs. When I run the BPW under win 95 and exit the curser blinks
>very fast. I can go adjust the curser rate and every thing is fine. Then
>when I run BPW again I get the same problem. It is as if the BPW is
>interfering with the curser rate. Can anyone help me?  Thanks in advance!

Hi John, yes I can: There's a public domain pascal program which
restores the blink rate. You can load it down from my homepage (it's
in german language, here's the download URL):
http://gwdu19.gwdg.de/~uconrad1/programming/bpwcur.zip
Regards
Ulli Conrad
Goettingen, Planet Earth