?building Excel/access chart in C++builder5

My programs will generate bulk of data,and I have to make a chart accoring
this data.
I do not know how to convert this data derectly to Excel/Access chart.

Re:?building Excel/access chart in C++builder5

For best results ask questions about C++ Builder in one of the C++ Builder
news groups where people familiar with the product will see the question.
You can tell those groups by the word 'cppbuilder' in the name.  There are
several newsgroups of the form borland.public.cppbuilder.database.*  and one
of those might be a good place for that question.

.  Ed

Other Threads