Delphi 5 trial Version: trial period has expired

I had installed Delphi 5 trial version and I used it only for 6 days and
it had expired. I see that is the same problem as a lot other people.

My System Id is: 343651241
Registration code : 1456648225

Maurcio Nacib Pontuschka

Re:Delphi 5 trial Version: trial period has expired

Fix Sent.

--
R/S Aaron Rhodes
Delphi Technical Support

Re:Delphi 5 trial Version: trial period has expired

On Fri, 12 Nov 1999 16:33:14 -0800, "Aaron Rhodes [Borland]"

<arho...@borland.com> wrote:
>Fix Sent.

Well, today it hit me and i trapped over this "early expiration" bug
of the D56 trial version. Would be nice if you can send me that patch
too.

tia,

Ralf

Other Threads