Big problems using Paradox and Delphi

Hello

I'm having some bad problems with my database.
I'm using Paradox 8.0 (before that 5.0 and 7.0) and I'm programming in
Delphi.
In my Paradox table I have some fields, a Blob, and around 4000 records.

I got my database back yesterday with a massage about that it was not
function.
I tried to use the Table Repair Utility, and got the following error report
out of it:

Number of records found (1370) does not match number of header records
(1369)
Blob pointer length for field 19 of record 20 does not match .MB file
Data in field EntryText of record 20 does not match .MB file
Blob pointer length for field 19 of record 41 does not match .MB file
Data in field EntryText of record 41 does not match .MB file
Blob pointer length for field 19 of record 53 does not match .MB file
Data in field EntryText of record 53 does not match .MB file
and this goes on and on... (and it is not the first time somthing like this
is happening)

Doing the repair made me loose some of my blob field, somthing that is WERY
WERY BAD when you are having a data with quite importent data.
Does anyone have a clue about what causes this, and how I may prevent it?

Please send me an email at: tek.e...@elanders.no

Trond-Eirik Kolloen