Looking for a port Turbo Vision on 32-bit Delphi3/4

Has somebody done that?

Re:Looking for a port Turbo Vision on 32-bit Delphi3/4

Not to my knowledge, but the closest you are going to come to
running TV in 32 bit mode is by using the Virtual Pascal compiler
(2.0) which is currently in Beta.  I can confirm that it will
work, we have recompliled some of our old TV code and it was quite
straight forward.

Alan+

Dmitry Rogatkin wrote:

> Has somebody done that?

Yes. Virtual Pascal 2 for Win32 by fPrint (UK) Ltd has a 32bit
implementation of Turbo Vision and is Delphi compatible.

Regards

        Antony.

Creator of PowerMOD/2 and other such things...

Site of The Universal Nexus  (http://nuts.ml.org/)
Apache-SSL for OS/2 (intl)        ssu95...@reading.ac.uk
ICQ#11066935                        antony.cur...@olcs.net

Other Threads