Delivering a project

Thanks for reading.
I have finished my project, but the EXE file is nearly 7Mb in size. What is
the best way to go about getting a project onto floppy disk. Everything I
have which installs from floppy seems to be made up of several small files
on the floppies and seem to end up as massive files on the HD. Have I done
something wrong?
Thanks for any replies
--
Buck
buck.bucha...@zetnet.co.uk

Re:Delivering a project

1.  if you would use it for your own backup or something similar: use
winzip, arj, rar or something like that to    compress it and spit it....

2. If it should be used for disturbtion: use InstallShieldPro!(for more info
contact me, ONLY FOR MR BUCK!!!)

--
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
Thomas Eg J?rgensen

William Buchanan skrev i meddelelsen <6l46m1$7f...@irk.zetnet.co.uk>...

>Thanks for reading.
>I have finished my project, but the EXE file is nearly 7Mb in size. What is
>the best way to go about getting a project onto floppy disk. Everything I
>have which installs from floppy seems to be made up of several small files
>on the floppies and seem to end up as massive files on the HD. Have I done
>something wrong?
>Thanks for any replies
>--
>Buck