Ole Automation Server - How do I set a property in server

Hi,

I'm totally lost - I have an app I need to convert to 32 bit and make it an
Ole
Automation Server. I've set up a little test app to learn Ole Automation
and am
having some problems.

What I'm tring to do here is:  The client calls the GetCrossStreet
method and it displays my app.  Then after the user finish with my
app (the Automation Server) they hit a button.  The server will then
set the Propertie sEnglishDesc to a value and then hide my app.

Then the client can read my property sEnglishDesc.

I'm having 2 problems right off the bat.
   1. I can't seem to figure out how to set a propertie in the automation
server.
   2. I need a way to pas focus to the Automation Server.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA!!!!

--
Richard S Albrecht
Empower Geographics

Heres my Ole Unit:

unit csole;

interface

uses
  OleAuto;

type
  TCrossStreets = class(TAutoObject)
  private
    { Private declarations }
    FsEnglishDesc: String;
    Procedure SetsEnglishDesc(lsStr: String);
    Function GetsEnglishDesc: String;

  automated
    { Automated declarations }
    Procedure GetCrossStreet;
    Property sEnglishDesc : String read GetsEnglishDesc write
SetsEnglishDesc;

  end;

var
  CrossStreets: TCrossStreets;

implementation
uses
  temp;

procedure RegisterCrossStreets;
const
  AutoClassInfo: TAutoClassInfo = (
    AutoClass: TCrossStreets;
    ProgID: 'CS3.CrossStreets';
    ClassID: '{2A0570C0-372D-11D0-B1FF-444553540000}';
    Instancing: acSingleInstance);
begin
  Automation.RegisterClass(AutoClassInfo);
end;

Procedure TCrossStreets.SetsEnglishDesc(lsStr: String);

begin
  FsEnglishDesc := lsStr;
end;

Function TCrossStreets.GetsEnglishDesc: String;

begin
  Result := FsEnglishDesc;
end;

Procedure TCrossStreets.GetCrossStreet;

begin
  frmTemp.ShowModal;     {Displays the App - when it close (hides) it
                          will have updated several properties for
                          the client to read.}

End;

initialization
  RegisterCrossStreets;