How do I import from an Excel spreadsheet to an Interbase table?

How do I import from an Excel spreadsheet to an Interbase table,
possibly renaming some of the columns, and omitting others?

Is there a Delphi component which helps with this?

Thanks
Scott Alexander
ganym...@bellsouth.net

Re:How do I import from an Excel spreadsheet to an Interbase table?

On Fri, 18 Jul 1997 17:57:58 -0400, Scott Alexander & Robens Mesadieux

<ganym...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>How do I import from an Excel spreadsheet to an Interbase table,
>possibly renaming some of the columns, and omitting others?

>Is there a Delphi component which helps with this?

How about loading the Excel sheet as a table with the ODBC Excel
driver and doing a batchmove or something?

>Thanks
>Scott Alexander
>ganym...@bellsouth.net

HTH