TMT pascal 32 bit free compiler.

Hi. I've trying to download the free version of TMT pascal compiler (32
bit) for a while and... too slow, ya know. If anybody could get it,
please mail me and perhaps we could make a faster transmission.

Check it at http://www.tmt.com/download.htm

Mail to z...@hotmail.com

Thanx in advance.

Re:TMT pascal 32 bit free compiler.

IGNACIO IZAGA MARTINEZ <d8144...@est.fib.upc.es> wrote in article
<331BA4C5.7...@est.fib.upc.es>...

> Hi. I've trying to download the free version of TMT pascal compiler (32
> bit) for a while and... too slow, ya know. If anybody could get it,
> please mail me and perhaps we could make a faster transmission.

it's slow but not very big. (700Kb+) Perhaps you can download it one of
these dawns. And ya, too slow.

From Vinson ABS.

Vinson ABS wrote:

> IGNACIO IZAGA MARTINEZ <d8144...@est.fib.upc.es> wrote in article
> <331BA4C5.7...@est.fib.upc.es>...
> > Hi. I've trying to download the free version of TMT pascal compiler (32
> > bit) for a while and... too slow, ya know. If anybody could get it,
> > please mail me and perhaps we could make a faster transmission.

> it's slow but not very big. (700Kb+) Perhaps you can download it one of
> these dawns. And ya, too slow.

> From Vinson ABS.

Never underestimate the Bandwidth of a stationwagon full of Tapes :)
--
______________________________
Adam Anderson. Comms Tech.

Vinson ABS wrote:

> IGNACIO IZAGA MARTINEZ <d8144...@est.fib.upc.es> wrote in article
> <331BA4C5.7...@est.fib.upc.es>...
> > Hi. I've trying to download the free version of TMT pascal compiler (32
> > bit) for a while and... too slow, ya know. If anybody could get it,
> > please mail me and perhaps we could make a faster transmission.

> it's slow but not very big. (700Kb+) Perhaps you can download it one of
> these dawns. And ya, too slow.

> From Vinson ABS.

Never underestimate the Bandwidth of a stationwagon full of Tapes :)
--
______________________________
Adam Anderson. Comms Tech.
Email must contain Adam97 in
Subject or it will be deleted.

jffr...@poboxes.com wrote:
>I tried the OS/2 version and after some minor modifications it compiles a program I'm writing perfectly, but after a while of runni=

ng that program it breaks and gives me a "general error".

>That program runs perfectly under DOS.

How stable  is OS/2 running on your computer? Do you have other unexplained program failures?
OS/2 is very hardware dependent, on some maschines it runs perfect, on others (like mine)
hardly at all. Try on a different computer.

On 05 Mar 97  10:41:34, jffr...@poboxes.com wrote:

> d> Hi. I've trying to download the free version of TMT pascal compiler (32
> d> bit) for a while and... too slow, ya know. If anybody could get it,
> d> please mail me and perhaps we could make a faster transmission.

I downloaded the DOS version with little difficulty not long ago
(14.4k). Eamil me if you're still stuck.

By the way, there WERE minor errors in the documentation about where
to find things, e.g. the compiler and the HELLO.PAS demo. Just a
little looking around was enough to overcome the problems. It was
worth a lot more than I paid for it!
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/TK_Boyd/homepage.htm
Freeware, shareware for IBM type pcs. Ideas for parents, teachers

Re:TMT pascal 32 bit free compiler.

 >> I tried the OS/2 version and after some minor modifications it compiles
 >> a program I'm writing perfectly, but after a while of runni=
 >> ng that program it breaks and gives me a "general error".
 >> That program runs perfectly under DOS.

 E> How stable  is OS/2 running on your computer?

Two traps in 6 months. One of them for removing a HD with the computer on.

 E> Do you have other
 E> unexplained program failures?

Seldom. Sometimes with beta programs.

 E> OS/2 is very hardware dependent, on some maschines it runs perfect, on
 E> others (like mine)
 E> hardly at all.

I made my computer myself, with some wierd and unknown components and it runs everything right (win95, linux, os/2, NT) but the TMT compiler under OS/2. Suspicious, ain't it?

 E> Try on a different computer.

I'd bet the same would happen.

Saludos,
    Jos? Mar?a   (jffr...@poboxes.com)