Printing overhead...

I need to print 3 times a large (about 8MB) Bitmap in a page.
I already had some help and the printing is ok.
I am in trouble with the time wich the printer driver takes to process the
page.
Another problem is the Windows spooler. It crashes after 40 pages wainting
in the queue.
How can I solve this problem? My 10 page per minute printer (HP 2000C) is
hungry, but Windows doesn't feed it...
Any help is welcome.

TIA

Re:Printing overhead...

While not free, if you want reliability, take a look at
TExcellentImagePrinter at:

http://home1.gte.net/joehecht/index.htm

Joe

JC Clobocar <clobo...@mandic.com.br> wrote in message

> I need to print 3 times a large (about 8MB) Bitmap in a page.
> I already had some help and the printing is ok.
> I am in trouble with the time wich the printer driver takes to process the
> page.
> Another problem is the Windows spooler. It crashes after 40 pages wainting
> in the queue.
> How can I solve this problem? My 10 page per minute printer (HP 2000C) is
> hungry, but Windows doesn't feed it...
> Any help is welcome.

> TIA

Other Threads