SQL Server 2000, stored procedures and master/detail

Hi,

I'm in the process of buiding a D6 application using SQL Server 2000.

To start, I set up TADODataSets to read tables or views in the database,
linking some of them together in master/detail relationships.

I'm now in the process of switching the TADODataSets to stored procedures
and I'm finding that, although the properties of a TADODataSet continue to
display any master/detail relationship in the Object Inspector at
design-time, bringing up the Field Link Designer shows that the
relationships have gone. I can restore them and *apparently* save them, but
if I close and reopen the application, the m/d relationships are not there
again.

Is this a bug, or am I making the mistake?

Regards,

Stuart