Changing MSSQL TIMEOUT parameter.

I think you have to find a way to make those indexes permanent or run the
query (or stored proc) in a separate thread. If your connection is timing
out, it must be due to huge number of rows that are being indexed,
complicate multi-column index with fairly large result-set or your server is
simply not powerful enough to execute your statement(s) as fast, or the
server is busy serving other clients/processes, or your network is too slow,
or your netbios and/or tcp/ip stack is corrupted.....

rb