Word2000 'sendmail' function

Hello,

I am using  trying to have D6Pro tell Word2000 to sendmail with the document
that is currently open (only 1). If I use the
WordApplication1.ActiveDocument.SendMail command, Delphi complains that
there is not a file available for that. WordDocument1.Sendmail just brings
up a New doc in Outlook as an attachment.
WordDocument1.ActiveWindow.Sendmail does the same thing. Just to be clear, I
will always have a document open (escrow1.doc) that I want my Delphi app to
mail as an attachment. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Marvin Stone
marvinst...@home.com