Shipping a delphi app to a delphi free machine

I have written (am in the process of writing) an application which will use
dbexpress and is a CLX application.  I want to distribute this application
to the extent that I dont need delphi installed.  Any ideas how I can
accomplish this?

TIA

--
Thanks lots
{*word*221} Ducky

Re:Shipping a delphi app to a delphi free machine

Ignore me I think I found it

"{*word*221} Ducky" <n...@none.com> wrote in message news:3bc47550_2@dnews...
> I have written (am in the process of writing) an application which will
use
> dbexpress and is a CLX application.  I want to distribute this application
> to the extent that I dont need delphi installed.  Any ideas how I can
> accomplish this?

> TIA

> --
> Thanks lots