Problem with ParamByName

I use Delphi Client/Server German 4.0 with Servic Release 1.

I've used a TQuery with a Insert statement. The Query string used a
ParamByName statement.
At runtime (on ExecSQL) I've got  a exception "Typen stimmen nicht
berein" (types doesn't match).

With the SQL-Server it does work. The error occurs only? with dBase (we
use dBase IV).

We use BDE .5.00

Thanx Pascal

Re:Problem with ParamByName

Can you send an example of your Sql Statement?

--
Michael Glatz
mgl...@caiso.com

Zeitag wrote in message <36495834.78907...@zeitag.ch>...
>I use Delphi Client/Server German 4.0 with Servic Release 1.

>I've used a TQuery with a Insert statement. The Query string used a
>ParamByName statement.
>At runtime (on ExecSQL) I've got  a exception "Typen stimmen nicht
>berein" (types doesn't match).

>With the SQL-Server it does work. The error occurs only? with dBase (we
>use dBase IV).

>We use BDE .5.00

>Thanx Pascal

Other Threads