Converting Currency to Words

Hi again,
I need a function that accepts a float/currency value and returns that
amount in spelled out form.  For example 1234.25 input into the function
would return One Thousand Thirty-Four dollars and 25/100.  I really
don't have the time to sit down and code this function.  If anyone has
it already, could you please send it my way.  Thanks...

Re:Converting Currency to Words

You will find it at:

http://www.sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi/index.htm

Bye

Cliff Jones wrote in message <35A4CA21.1D0A0...@davlin.net>...
>Hi again,
>I need a function that accepts a float/currency value and returns that
>amount in spelled out form.  For example 1234.25 input into the function
>would return One Thousand Thirty-Four dollars and 25/100.  I really
>don't have the time to sit down and code this function.  If anyone has
>it already, could you please send it my way.  Thanks...

Other Threads