XML INTEGRATION ISSUES WITH BORLAND 6.0 AND XML VERSION 4.0

I am getting an error when I issue the following method for an previously instantiated object. Here is the Error
intf!=0 @d:program files\borland\cbuilder6\include\vcl\utilcls.h/2916.

Here is the sample source code:

The header file has the following defs...

#include "MSXML2_TLB.h"
class TMainForm: public TForm
{
__published:   // IDE-managed Components
private:       // User declarations
public:                // User declarations
__fastcall TMainForm(TComponent* Owner);

  Msxml2_tlb::IXMLDOMDocumentPtr pDomDoc;

};

//

I created a button on the main form to instantiate the xml object...

pDomDoc.CreateInstance(Msxml2_tlb::CLSID_DOMDocument40);

// pDomDoc.CreateInstance("microsoft2.domdocument.4.0");

  // Set parser in none asynchronous mode
  pDomDoc->async = VARIANT_FALSE;

  // Validate during parsing
  pDomDoc->validateOnParse = VARIANT_TRUE;

The software displays an error on the pDomDoc->async function call.

Re:XML INTEGRATION ISSUES WITH BORLAND 6.0 AND XML VERSION 4.0

Wrong newsgroup.  You have posted in the newsgroup for the old Borland C++
compiler.  Version 6 is C++ Builder.  Newsgroups for that product have the
word 'cppbuilder' in their name.  A list of the newsgroups is on Borland's
newsgroup page:

  http://info.borland.com/newsgroups

Other Threads