TDBEdit and a Mask

Ingo wrote in message <35e802c8.14886...@news.rwth-aachen.de>...
>Hi,

>I know that this is a simple question, but I can't find the answer
>myself.

>I' m working with a small database with several DATE Fields, and now
>need do catch wrong inputs. Going through the Helpp-File I found
>TCostomMaskEdit, but how can I use it within one of thouse
>DBEdit-Fields.

You might want to check out the RxLib components. They include a very nice
DateEdit component.
Go to http://rx.demo.ru/

        -- Kirk

Re:TDBEdit and a Mask

You need to create a TField for the date field you are using.
Double-click on your TTable component to bring up the fields editor,
then right-click to add fields.  Add  the date field you are using.
Then select that field and go to the Object Inspector.

In the Object Inspector you will find an input edit mask option.  Use
that to set the input mask you want for the date.

Ingo wrote:
> Hi,

> I know that this is a simple question, but I can't find the answer
> myself.

> I' m working with a small database with several DATE Fields, and now
> need do catch wrong inputs. Going through the Helpp-File I found
> TCostomMaskEdit, but how can I use it within one of thouse
> DBEdit-Fields.

> mfG Ingo

Other Threads