QR3.02 Pro or QR2.0k Pro

Hello

Does anyone get a response from QuSoft when they will release QR3.02
professional for D3? There is a big bug  in QR3.01 (no workarounds) and
I'm thinking to "downgrade" back to QR2.0k if I can't get a newer
version soon.

Thanks

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Re:QR3.02 Pro or QR2.0k Pro

What are your problems. I'll try to fix them.

Greatings Andr Mens Author of QReport Artist.
EMail mens...@wxs.nl
Homepage http://home.wxs.nl/~mensand

Peter Broennimann heeft geschreven in bericht <35F93E3E.49E78...@binf.ch>...

>Hello

>Does anyone get a response from QuSoft when they will release QR3.02
>professional for D3? There is a big bug  in QR3.01 (no workarounds) and
>I'm thinking to "downgrade" back to QR2.0k if I can't get a newer
>version soon.

>Thanks

Re:QR3.02 Pro or QR2.0k Pro

Just a clean compile would be nice- with QR301 when compiling I always get a
fatal error "Required Package QRT40 Not found or missing".

I can't find a QRT40.

Andr Mens wrote in message <6teh58$j...@forums.borland.com>...
>What are your problems. I'll try to fix them.

>Greatings Andr Mens Author of QReport Artist.
>EMail mens...@wxs.nl
>Homepage http://home.wxs.nl/~mensand

>Peter Broennimann heeft geschreven in bericht

<35F93E3E.49E78...@binf.ch>...
>>Hello

>>Does anyone get a response from QuSoft when they will release QR3.02
>>professional for D3? There is a big bug  in QR3.01 (no workarounds) and
>>I'm thinking to "downgrade" back to QR2.0k if I can't get a newer
>>version soon.

>>Thanks

Re:QR3.02 Pro or QR2.0k Pro

Andr Mens wrote in message <6teh58$j...@forums.borland.com>...
>What are your problems. I'll try to fix them.

>Greatings Andr Mens Author of QReport Artist.
>EMail mens...@wxs.nl
>Homepage http://home.wxs.nl/~mensand

Hi Andr,

If you have spent some time debugging QR3 you maye have some comments to
mine problems too....?

(QR3PRO prerealease as downloaded from the Web)

#1.  I get AV's EACH time I close the standard preview screen.

#2 Aligntobottom not working in rbPageFooter:

On a report page I have the following bands:

TQRBand - rbGroupHeader
TQRSubDetail - TQRSubDetailGroupBands
TQRBand - rbGroupFooter
TQRBand - rbPageFooter

... and the latter is the problem.  Its AlignToBottom is TRUE.  With QR20k
this band aligned properly at the bottom of the page.  But when compiled
with 3.0 its upper limit covers the lower part of the rbGroupHeader band and
all the detailbands so I don't see any of these...

When I change the rbPageFooter to rbGroupFooter it doesn't get printed at
all (of course) and then I see the l ower part of the rbGroupHeader and all
the detailbands correctly printed...

Thanks for any hint from any of you

frustrated QR user

Yot