??? Information about DBITYPES, DBIPROCS, DBIERRS???

Who knows where I can find information about the units DBITYPES,
DBIPROCS and DBIERRS, which are in the Delphi directory DOC.
Please, tell me.

Thanks, Wim Zandt

Re:??? Information about DBITYPES, DBIPROCS, DBIERRS???

W.Zandt wrote:

> Who knows where I can find information about the units DBITYPES,
> DBIPROCS and DBIERRS, which are in the Delphi directory DOC.
> Please, tell me.

> Thanks, Wim Zandt

there are corresponding files with .INT (interface)
extension somewhere in the delphi directory
structure... they contain a list structs and procs
available in the units and offers some brief
comments...

Wim.Za...@net.HCC.nl (W.Zandt) wrote:
>Who knows where I can find information about the units DBITYPES,
>DBIPROCS and DBIERRS, which are in the Delphi directory DOC.
>Please, tell me.
>Thanks, Wim Zandt

You can find a Help file in Windows .hlp-format  called 'bdehel.zip'
on many delphi related sites. Try this:

htttp://www.fh-merseburg.de/~tietz/delphi.html

This file describes all of the BDE API calls declared in the DBITYPES,
DBIPROCS and DBIERRS units.

Volker
E-Mail 075152177-0...@t-online.de (Volker Schackmann)
FIDO   Volker Schackmann @ 2:246/8712:2
Phone  +49 7 51 / 5 21 77

Re:??? Information about DBITYPES, DBIPROCS, DBIERRS???

Wim.Za...@net.HCC.nl (W.Zandt) wrote:
>Who knows where I can find information about the units DBITYPES,
>DBIPROCS and DBIERRS, which are in the Delphi directory DOC.
>Please, tell me.

These units contain what is necessary to direct BDE-calls. And those
functions are explained in the BDE help-file.

Jasper

PS: please take into consideration
- when replying, I just think I know;
- when asking, be sure that I don't.