Cut&Copy from RichEdit

Hello !

If i copy a plain text from a RichEdit to the Clipboard (Shift-del) and
paste it in some applications - for example MS Outlook Express or Agent,
at each line a linefeed is added. If i paste the text in notepad everthing
is ok. But in MS Outlook the text is broken by empty lines :-(

What do i wrong??! Is there a soloution for that ? Please help!

Thanks in advance...

--
      _
 Bye (_'

Re:Cut&Copy from RichEdit

Try the plaintext property.
I'm not really sure but it sounds logical !

 sni

Sascha Ott wrote in message <6iOZpruz...@ott.lanobis.de>...

>Hello !

>If i copy a plain text from a RichEdit to the Clipboard (Shift-del) and
>paste it in some applications - for example MS Outlook Express or Agent,
>at each line a linefeed is added. If i paste the text in notepad everthing
>is ok. But in MS Outlook the text is broken by empty lines :-(

>What do i wrong??! Is there a soloution for that ? Please help!

>Thanks in advance...

>--
>      _
> Bye (_'