runtime error at runtime

Hi.  I am using Delphi v1.0 (I think) and always get a runtime error when I
use ALT-R,R or F9 to run my programs.  To test them I have to compile them
then run them separately.
I'm running Win95 (forgive me) and was wondering if that is the problem.  If
not, can someone explain why this happens?  Also, can it be fixed?
Thanx

Re:runtime error at runtime

In article <NEWTNews.823498297.27319.er...@phoenix.net>,
er...@phoenix.net says...

>Hi.  I am using Delphi v1.0 (I think) and always get a runtime error when I
>use ALT-R,R or F9 to run my programs.  To test them I have to compile them
>then run them separately.
>I'm running Win95 (forgive me) and was wondering if that is the problem.  If
>not, can someone explain why this happens?  Also, can it be fixed?
>Thanx

Try to compile it only (ctrl-F9), and then run the executable (created by
compiling).
I think you will see a runtime error here too. It's not Delphi that causes the
problem, but your code. Some variable(s) are running out of their bounds or
something like that, so check the values they can get (act as your PC, run the
program in your head)

-----
Alban Hertroys
A.G.Hertro...@student.utwente.nl