Compiler error 164: Duplicate resource identifier

I'm using Delphi 1.0 and this error pops up everytime I compile.

What exactly does it mean?

How can I correct it, or bypass it?

Cheers

Brett

Re:Compiler error 164: Duplicate resource identifier

  It means you have a duplicate resource....  --  You fix it, by removing
the duplicate resource...  --  Take a look in your resource files, and
you'll find you have 'two' of something....  (for instance, 'MainIcon'
listed twice...)

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

On Tue, 23 Jun 1998 17:04:13 GMT, br...@wyken.u-net.com (Brett) wrote:
>I'm using Delphi 1.0 and this error pops up everytime I compile.

>What exactly does it mean?

>How can I correct it, or bypass it?

>Cheers

>Brett

Each resource has an identifying number. You have two resources with
the same number. Have you edited or created a resource file
recently?

Frank Cowan

Other Threads